Liberal Learning courses offer you the opportunity to gain skills, knowledge, and perspectives beyond your major.
Here’s what some of your fellow students say:
- “Students gain a wide range of knowledge that they don’t get by taking courses only related to their major/minor.”
- “Opened my eyes to topics I wouldn’t normally care about studying.”
- “Exposes students to explore fields they may not have chosen on their own. It may even cause some students to change their major to something they truly have an interest in.”
So, when you are choosing your Liberal Learning course, be wise, be strategic. Choose courses that will benefit you.
Here are some criteria to consider:
- gain skills that support your major/career
- explore other potential majors/minors
- pursue something interesting
- broaden your horizons, gain new perspectives