The Liberal Learning Advisory Council is charged with the responsibility to promote liberal learning by facilitating faculty and departmental participation and making the program (including intellectual and scholarly growth, civic responsibilities, and domains of human inquiry) visible, comprehensive, and valued throughout the campus community.
- Council Members and Meeting Minutes
- Approval Process for Liberal Learning Designations
- Application for Interdisciplinary Concentration Form
- Writing Intensive Courses: Criteria and Approval Process
- A Developmental Community Engaged Learning Requirement