- What specific courses might provide you with skills and knowledge that support your major, career, or graduate/professional school?
- What are your academic strength and weaknesses, and what Liberal Learning courses might build on one of your strengths or turn a weakness into a strength?
- Could a course help you explore other potential majors or minors?
- Do you have interests outside your major that you would like to pursue but not necessarily major in?
- Could a course provide you with a new perspective or broaden your horizons?
- If you plan to study abroad, is there a Liberal Learning course that would help you learn about the country to which you will travel?
- Are there courses that might help you understand your family history or cultural background?
For your next appointment with your academic advisor, bring your list of the Liberal Learning courses you are considering and discuss with your advisor your reasons for selecting these courses.